The EU Health Award Ceremony in Brussels gathered representatives of educational institutions, NGOs, local authorities and affiliated organisations to announce the winning initiatives targeting cancer prevention and mental health throughout the EU.
Fifteen of them were announced as winners in their respective categories. Those present and watching could get a glimpse of the initiatives . . . in just a minute, literally! The 15 videos that last 1 minute each are now available on Vimeo, and with subtitles to facilitate your understanding of these projects.
And that’s not all! A summary of the EU Health Award Ceremony is ready for you to watch! In less than 8 minutes, you will get the flavour of the amazing work performed by these organisations across the EU and how it felt for them to receive such a recognition.
Find more information in the links available right below:
- 15 EU Health Award winners’ videos with subtitles
- Get a glimpse of the EU Health Award Ceremony in less than 8 minutes!
- Complete Award Ceremony – EU Health Policy Platform annual meeting
- EU Health Award booklet – winners and shortlisted
- EU Health Award website
- Datum objave
- 2. kolovoza 2022.
- Glavna uprava za zdravlje i sigurnost hrane