10 May 2021
The European Commission is inviting public health stakeholders to submit initiatives for a new cycle of Thematic Networks under the EU Health Policy Platform. The purpose of a Thematic Network is to produce a Joint Statement within a year, summarising the common position of a group of stakeholder organisations in one of the following selected public health areas:
- Adaptation actions on climate change and health
- Health inequalities with regard to ethnic minorities and racism
- Improving public information on the health effects of air pollution
- Integrative Oncology in patient-centred cancer care
- The Pharmaceutical Strategy
The European Commission may also consider proposals from other policy areas or proposals that combine diferent policy areas, if stakeholders present sound reasons for doing so.