- Opening date
Contributions from both the general public (e.g. non-experts and experts responding in an individual capacity) and organisations are welcome. Nonetheless, the following tobacco control stakeholders are targeted:
- Representatives of national public authorities, public health and internal market regulators, law enforcement and customs bodies;
- EU decentralised agencies and other bodies;
- International, transnational, national, regional and local municipal structures and other public authorities or organisations active in tobacco control;
- Scientific experts, academic and research institutions and public health communities;
- Standard-setting bodies and organisations, such as the International Organization for Standardization and CEN, the European standards body;
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs), consumer organisations and civil society;
- Social partners, such as chambers of commerce, employers’ organisations, business organisations, trade union organisations and representatives of professions or crafts;
- Tobacco and related products industry, including SMEs, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, as well as upstream suppliers of tobacco and related products industries.
Respond to the consultation
The response period for this consultation has ended. Thank you for your input.