Schools4Health will work with schools to analyse, implement and evaluate good practices in the fields of healthy nutrition, physical activity and mental health.
These efforts will demonstrate how Health Promoting Schools (HPS) and other whole-school approaches to health:
- help children and adolescents to adopt healthier lifestyles;
- promote active engagement among students, teachers, and the wider school community
- improve educational outcomes and health literacy;
- address societal challenges like social equity, climate change and environmental degradation.
The project will also engage with policymakers and practitioners in various sectors, particularly health and education. An online awareness-raising campaign highlighting the value of the HPS approach will support these efforts.
All findings and outcomes of the project will be available online at the Schools4Health hub.
- Gabriella Sutton
- g [dot] suttoneurohealthnet [dot] eu
- Phone number
- + 32 2 235 03 20